12/28/14

The Star Of The Show

I had both a potluck and a cookie exchange at work a few weeks ago that I needed to make something for.  I really love Mix and Match Momma’s website and her desserts always look delicious.  I actually had a really hard time deciding on a cookie recipe.  They all sounded so good.
I decided for the potluck I would make Peppermint Cocoa Krispies Treats.  The star of the show was the Andes peppermint crunch baking chips.  These are amazing!

My coworkers seemed to like the krispie treats and there were none left when I returned to work the next day.  I’d consider this a success.


Since the baking chips were so delicious I went to the back of the package to make my cookies.

These chocolate chip cookies with peppermint crunch were amazing.  They key to the deep flavor is that you add instant coffee graduals to the butter when you melt it on the stove.  The butter smelled so good.  I will be making this again for sure.

No comments: