11/15/16

Success Feels Good


I had a great day with my eats yesterday.  I didn’t think to document it until the end of the day so I only have two photos to share.  I guess I wanted to share my food yesterday because I feel very successful.  Maybe it was afterthought just in case it wasn’t successful…hmmmm….

Breakfast:

Omelet: two eggs, shredded cheese, turkey sausage crumbles

Frozen potatoes cooked in olive oil

Two cups of Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice coffee with two splenda and regular half and half

One cup of Starbucks French Roast with two splenda and sugar-free Peppermint Mocha creamer

 


Lunch:

Chicken breast marinated in Trader Joe’s ginger, sesame, and soy vinaigrette dressing

Roasted butternut squash and sweet potato cooked in olive oil

Low-fat cottage cheese with mandarin oranges

 

Dinner:

Salad with cut up ham and two string cheese sticks cut up dressed with Trader Joe’s Greek Feta dressing

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Toasted Coconut Vanilla yogurt with diced mangos




 

Extra:

Dutch Bros decaf Americano with two splenda and egg nog for cream

Trader Joe's Joe O's with 1% milk

Actually going to the grocery store was the key to success yesterday along with preparing my meals.  I passed up pizza and cupcakes in the dispatch center.  That is a HUGE success.  I just felt like sticking to my plan and being accountable to myself. 

Success feels good!

No comments: