11/17/18

Change Of Plans


It has been a busy few days at work, which is typical when I am training our new dispatchers.  Also, I don’t handle stress well so I find I don’t sleep as well either.  I’m hoping this won’t affect the scale but lately, I don’t really have an explanation for what the scale is doing.

Sometimes the best laid plans don’t always work out, such as this morning.  Just after I woke up for about the third time this morning (hard to turn the brain off once it turns on), Kenyon asked me what was on my agenda.  “Ah…I work at 10am.  Before that some time on the treadmill and preparing soup for work since it is my turn to bring in a crockpot meal.” 

Apparently, Kenyon wanted to go out to breakfast.

I had a million and one reasons why I shouldn’t go out to breakfast.  But, I don’t have much time with Kenyon these days since we are working opposite days and have no days off.  So, I decided to skip my treadmill workout, make the soup really quick, and get ready to go out to breakfast with my husband.

It was a very enjoyable morning.

I don’t know if I’ll get in any activity today towards my November Apple Watch Activity Goal.  We might have ourselves a date night and go out to Old Chicago.  We are leaving it up in the air and see how we feel when I get off work.

No comments: