12/9/19

Weekly WI: All New Low (For A While Now)

I’ll pop in real quick before Monday is gone.  It has been really busy these past few days so I’ll get you all caught up on the comings/goings soon.

My WI was AHH-mazing!  



I am lower than I was in March of this year and also finally lower than I was in August of 2015.  So this feels really awesome.  I submitted my new goal doctor’s note as well so I’ve got a lot of great stuff to stay focused on.

The Purple Plan is serving me well and I plan to keep rolling with it.



I was sharing with the Studio Coach that I’d not been eating out as much as I had been due to the small amount of DSPA you get on the Purple Plan.  It is really easy to blow through those all in one meal!  So, I’m starting to crave…someting.  I think mostly it is a mental break of feeling like I have to be perfect, doing everything perfect, and eat perfectly.  Being perfect is overrated and quite stressful.

I had decided, even before I saw my loss this week, that I would enjoy my social outing on Tuesday and not worry so much about the points.  Just eat and enjoy.  I am meeting Phoenix for pizza while her daughter is at volleyball practice and then Kenyon for a beer, and maybe a burger.  Since I suspect one meet-up will follow the other, I doubt I’ll be hungry for round two.  But, if I want to partake, I will.  I won’t stress over it and I will get right back on track the very next day.  I also have time to get in a good solid workout before I meet Phoenix, which is also in the plan.

I about killed myself and my muscles with my workouts last week.  It is sort of bizarre to think that I should do that again, but hey, I had a great loss so maybe I need to work those muscles again?  I know exercise is helping my weightloss.

Okay.  I need to clean house so I’m going to start up my activity tracker and count this as my activity tonight.  I am also in need of downtime/mental break from work.  I’ve been working a lot of overtime and I’m exhausted.  If I get my cleaning done tonight, I can enjoy the next two days of lounging and watching Hallmark movies.

Tootles.


No comments: