11/8/22

Weekly WI: Full Circle

It has been a wild few weeks with tracking, motivation, and struggling to stay on plan but after so many members come to the kick-off of the Monday night workshop, most knowing the scale might be up due to evening weigh-in time, I was inspired to get on the scale today at my WW workshop.  The results are sort of all over the place but according to my WW app, I had a gain of 0.8 pounds.

 


I attended a Weight Watchers training on Saturday and we were given a WW scale as parting gift.  Now, under any other normal circumstances, getting a scale as a gift might seem odd.  When you are a WW Coach/Guide, it isn’t an odd gift after all.  This scale is one offered to members on a promotion for joining so they gifted one to us as well.

 


It weights one pound less than the scale I had been weighing on and while it also tracks all the other numbers, BMI, water, muscle mass, etc., I can’t get it to sync with the Conair scale app, it only syncs with my WW app.  But, I sure do like that you can track your weight directly from the scale to your app.  So, I will continue to use this scale even though it weights a pound less than what I have been using.  The main thing is that I am just consistent.  My weekly weigh-in at my “official” meeting wasn’t too bad either.  I am down a pound from October.  I am not sure I’ll be finishing my year much lower than where I started but anything lower is a definitely a win.  Apparently vacationing so late in the year has really thrown me off my game.

 

I have been working hard on being more consistent with my activity knowing that some days I am going to be tired.  I keep thinking the change from night shift to day shift will eventually even out but so far, I’m just still tired.  I am still working a lot of overtime so a break would be nice.  I am tired today.  None-the-less, I got in a walk on the treadmill before I started my day as I had a later start than other days this week.

 


I want to work on getting back the connection that is so important to me.  Weight Watchers has always been my center and has been what keeps me grounded.  I don’t have a workshop I can attend as a member, but I think if I can, I’ll start trying to pop into Tuesday night so I can start to feel like I belong somewhere.  I am so happy the opening of the Monday night workshop was a success.  We had 15 members weight-in and 15 members stay and about half were new/rejoining members.  It was wonderful to see so many smiling faces, some for me and some happy to be back.  I always new once the decision was made to start up a night workshop in Nampa that it would all come full circle.  January will be 16 years since joining WW, in Nampa, which was a night meeting too. 




 

 

No comments: