2/18/24

Colonel's PT Challenge: Week 7

I think we have completed Week 7 of the Colonel’s Activity Challenge.  Last week was a mix of activity and rest.

 


February 11 – No activity.

February 12 - 34 minutes on the bike elliptical.

February 13 – After coaching at Weight Watchers, I took a nap.  It was so hard to force myself outside for a walk, but I always feel better when I do.  I completed a 33-minute walk for 1.7 miles.

February 14 – I attended my favorite cardio strength 60-minute class the Y.

February 15 - 32-minute treadmill walk for 1.5 miles, 30 sit-ups, and 30 push-ups.

February 16 – No activity.

February 17 – I was able to complete 12 minutes on the bike elliptical at work before I got interrupted with computer issues on the other side of the room.  When I got home, I just decided to make dinner and head to bed so no other activity logged.

 

Totals thus far:

Aerobic / High Intensity 76.8% completed.

Sit-ups/ Push-ups 36.3% completed.

At this point, I don’t think I can catch up on the sit-ups/push-ups but we will keep getting them in when I can.

No comments: