8/1/13

I Skipped My WW Meeting This Week


I didn’t get on the scale again this week.  Heck, I didn’t even attend my WW meeting this week either.

I am covering graveyard shift and I couldn’t make it to my usual Tuesday meeting.  I debated if I would go to a Monday night meeting but decided not to.  I’ll just hit up my normal meeting again next week when I am back to my swing shift schedule at work.

I am hoping to stop in later this week and actually get my weigh-in done for the month of August.  I hope to be in goal range.  That is the plan at least!  I won’t skip my meeting though.  I would rather pay the $9 then skip my meeting if I am not in goal range.

It is going to be a close weigh-in again.

I was thinking the other day about my goal to try and lose a little weight to get to the lower part of my weight range.  Honestly?  I like the food I am eating right now and I like my eating in general.  When I think of eating less I just don’t want to.  So I either pull up my big girl panties or I accept that I will just be at the high end of my weight range right now.  The decision depends on the day.

I have been on the high side of my goal range for most of 2013.  I went off my birth control at the start of this year and also saw a new endocrinologist (thyroid doctor) who adjusted my daily dose.  Both of these things could be a contributing factor.  A person can really drive themselves crazy trying to figure out the “why” behind the scale.

I don’t want to do that.  I also don’t want to nit-pick my food choices.  I really am happy with my eating right now.  So for now, I guess I know my answer!

No comments: