11/4/13

Weekly Weigh-In

Actual weight was 182.8.  Wish my iPhone weighed less!

Whew! I dodged a bullet today at WI.

When I got on the scale at home this morning it was looking like the loss I had before we left for Reno was long gone...and also invited a few friends to join it!

But, when I got to my meeting the WW scale showed me only up 0.2 lbs from when I got on my scale at home before Reno.

I dodge a bullet!

I never got back to goal range for the whole month of October and I am starting out the month of November also over goal.

I am committing to clean eating this week. I have been ramping up the activity and will also continue to do so this week. I got in a nice five mile walk yesterday and I am headed to the Y to get in another four mile walk.  I will also keep my weekends in check.  I have plans to eat out on Monday so I'll focus on that.

I feel energized and positive after attending my weekly meeting. I love that my WW meeting continues to provide the positive vibe I need. I hate being away from my meeting and missing it the last two weeks was tough.

I am on my last week and a half of day shift rotation at work and then I start graveyard with new days off. This means a new meeting time/location and also a new workout and eating schedule.

The only constant is change!

No comments: