10/4/14

Meeting New Friends In Santa Fe

When making plans for our trip to NM, there were serval things I wanted to do. One important event on the agenda was meeting up with Luanne. Luanne is an internet WW Buddy from the online WW message boards. She is also my Birthday Buddy as we share the same birthday. I've been talking with Luanne for a few years and finally had the opportunity to meet in person.
I always have to visit the Coach outlet in Santa Fe so Luanne met us there. We shopped and talked and had a wonderful time. I ended up not finding a new purse but I did find a pair of new boots at another store at the outlets. Guess I just felt the need to spent money!

We had a delicious lunch at Plaza Cafe Southside. I ordered the falafel and hummus. It really hit the spot! While dessert was tempting I was full and passed. Maybe another time. We enjoyed our extended visit over lunch. It was hard to say goodbye. I will be seeing Luanne again on future visits.
Our vacation is quickly flying by! We have the Balloon Fiesta today. I can't wait to share lots of photos. So far my breakfast have been the healthiest part of my day. Some things never change!
Enjoy your weekend!




No comments: