1/19/15

2014 FitBit Totals


I wasn’t aware that FitBit gives you a yearly total.  I guess that is because 2014 would have been my first year of actually having a FitBit.

Here is my year in review:

Total Distance: 1,324 miles

Total Steps: 2,950,606

It says my most active month was May.  That is when I walked the Bloomsday 12K and visited Dawny in Spokane.  So I suppose that could be correct.  Not sure how it is factoring that info.

It says my most active day was May 13th.  Again, I have no idea why.  It says my least active day was June 10th.  I’m sure I had lots of least active days last year I just didn’t sync my FitBit.

What I do like is at the bottom of the email it says: “You might not have noticed when you were running errands, chasing the bus, or hitting the gym after a long day, but every single step you took added up to something big.  Something really big.  It’s a year to be proud of.  And we’re pumped to be a part of it.”

That was really neat.  It also says to make 2015 the most active year yet.  I sure do need to amp up my APs.

And I need to remember to sync up my FitBit!

No comments: