1/9/15

Happy Friday


Good Morning and Happy Friday to you all.  Since I am working the weekends now I am just starting my work week.  It was my first day waking up at 4am and it went pretty well.  I am sure I’ll be ready for an early bedtime this evening.

I don’t have much to share today.  I need to round up some blog content for you all.  If you have an suggestions of what you would like to see, please share.

I’ve been working this week on healthy foods and doing pretty well.  Yesterday was just an odd food day in that I had healthy foods but I also had some treats here and there that I ate for no rhyme or reason.  I hate when I mindlessly eat.  I think I was just bored at work last night.  Who knows.

Today is a fresh day and I love that!  I had an egg sandwich for breakfast on Great Harvest bread and packed my snack and lunch for work.  I will make something quick and easy when I get home from work.  I’m trying to keep my spending in check for the next week and a half and after eating out earlier this week I need to use the food I bought at the store and cook at home.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: