10/23/17

Jamberry Halloween Brunch Party

Yesterday, I invited six friends (and two littles) over for a Jamberry Haloween Brunch Party. We ordered our Halloween Jamberry wraps ahead of time so we could apply them at my house. With the release of the new Fall catalog, along with the release of the new Winter and Holiday Jamberry wraps, I was hoping not only would the party be fun but that I could also earn some free Jamberry products.

The party was a big success! The food was good and my friend had fun.












Mine glow-in-the-dark.  So fun!!!


I made two different breakfast casseroles and my friend Ashleigh made a third one. I found them all on Shay Shull's blog Mix And Match Momma. We made:

Sausage & Cornbread Casserole, which wasn't a huge success because of the addition to the green chiles. Kenyon loves green chiles so he gladly finished off the dish.
Bacon & Gouda Croissant Casserole, which was a huge hit. It was almost all gone.
Bacon & Tot Casserole, which I have made before and it was just as delicious as I remember. I love the addition of tater tots. This was also a big hit.

Along with our casseroles, we had fruit, homemade cinnamon rolls, and mini bacon, egg, and cheese quiches. My friend Kate brought some bacon and sausage for anybody that didn't want to do the casseroles, which was a great idea. We had an assortment of juices and come champagne for mimosas. And of course we had coffee! I had each of my friends bring something and it turned out to be a nice spread and a great early morning/afternoon.


I think this is the last of my social events as myself as the host for a while. I'm thinking I might set up a Christmas get together but perhaps suggest a nice restaurant where we can dress up a little. That sounds like fun. But, you all know I love hosting parties!

No comments: