9/10/19

I'm Going To See Oprah

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Weigh-In.  I am anxiously waiting to see what the scale numbers say after my dining out and beer consumption for the Old Chicago Oktoberfet Mini Tour.  I am really happy with how my week went and that I stayed focused on those important activity goals ahead of food indulgences.  I also did really great with my tracking and accountability for these planned meals out.  But we never really do know what the scale will say so I’ll continue to stay optimistic and positive.  Today is also #transformationtuesday  in the Instangram and WW World.



I’ll know for sure when I go my meeting but here is my comparison photo pre-WW and sporting that new Oktoberfest hoodie I worked so hard to earn.  Down 90.2 pounds as of last week.  I’m kind of awesome!

I also have some exciting news to share.  I’ll be attending Live Nation WW Presents: Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Vision In Focus Live Event next year.  I am so excited it all worked out to snag some tickets and that Kenyon is willing to put up with his crazy WW-lovin’ Wife.




Okay, with that, I’m off to my WW meeting. 

No comments: