2/17/20

I CAN. I WILL. WATCH ME.

I should start my vacation recap at the beginning, but instead, I’ll start it at the end.



Oprah was amazing!! I am so thankful I made the decision to spend the time and money to travel to Dallas to see her. Oprah was open, honest, abs very raw. It was emotional, inspiring, and motivating. Oh, and there is was 17,000 people in the audience.





Oprah talked about her weight struggles, the day WW reached out to her to ask her to join them, her sign as she called it. She also shared so much of her personal life that you couldn’t help but shed a few tears.




The day started with a music/dance segment from a group called DayBreaker. Lunch was provided by Panera.



After our lunch, Julianne Hough led a workout session with her group Kinrgy. 




Oprah’s special celebrity guest was Tracee Ellis Ross, who was fantastic. I wasn’t 100% sold on her as the guest but boy was she amazing. She too was open, raw, and emotional as well as inspiring. 





I met a WW Coach from New Jersey, Daniel, who helped find out which bathrooms were available for men. With about 90% of the audience being female, the men’s rooms were temporary signed as woman’s rooms. 



Oprah joked the men who attended get 8-weeks of a “free pass” for whatever they want from their wives. We will see about that!

We got some swag and there was opportunities for photos.





The lines for photos were long but after taking a bathroom break while Oprah was on stage, I realized it was my best shot!

The rest of Dallas was not very eventful. We were exhausted and Kenyon didn’t love navigating the bizarre street layout of Downtown Dallas. So we didn’t do much. We went to an air museum.






And twice, to dinner at Chuy’s. Oh boy I’ll miss that. It was amazing.



We are back home and I’m ready to get back on track. Oprah said over and over again, “I Can. I Will. Watch Me.” 



You better watch...because I’m coming for you goals.


No comments: