3/29/20

March Apple Watch Activity Challenge Is Complete


March Apple Watch Activity Challenge has been completed.
 

I’ve got three months down and nine more to go.
 

This month the challenge was to fill all three of my Apple Watch circles for 18 days.  While this isn’t a difficult challenge, it does mean having to exercise for at least 30 minutes in the day.  That is where it was difficult some days.  I just don’t love activity.  But, these challenges help keep me motivated as exercise helps myWW plan too.
I am still doing a mix of treadmill, walks outside when the weather cooperates, and my Aaptiv audio workouts.  I try to get strength training twice a week with the audio workouts.  It is really easy to jump on the treadmill with a TV show but I do like to push myself.  The audio workouts for treadmill can also help push me as well as when I walk outside.  That extra conditioning is making me feel better overall and making my clothes fit better too.
These days of stay-at-home and having almost everything shut down is tough.  I am doing my best to try and stay positive and keep myself as healthy.  I hope you are too.
 
 

No comments: