5/20/20

Weekly WI: A Gain

Hello.  Happy Wednesday.  My time clock is all thrown off.  I want to wish you Good Morning but now I realize it is Good Afternoon.  Whatever time of a day it is for you…Good Whatever.

I had a small gain yesterday when I did my weekly weigh-in at home.



It was a bummer for sure.  This most likely will mean I won’t see 199 at the end of May.  There has not been an announcement that our in-person WW Studio locations are set to open which allows me more time to reach that goal.  That doesn’t mean that I need to dilly dally though.  I am going to try really, really, really, hard to see a big loss this week.  

How do I do that?  I have no idea!  I will try my hardest though.  I have to get my meal plan in place and get those meals prepped so I am ready for success.  

I had a really great time at my first post-COVID-shutdown outing.  Oh boy did it feel good to be out with friends.



I also ended up spending half my weekly grocery budgets in ONE outing.  Oy!  No wonder I saved so much money that last month.  The pesto chicken sandwich I ordered was underwhelming. I enjoyed the French fires and the fry sauce, being mindful not to eat a lot.  I was craving ice cream like crazy afterwards.  I was able to hold strong and drive home, make some fried rice, and go to bed!  Thankfully no major point bomb was consumed despite the many times I thought about stopping somewhere.  I also found a partly freezer burned Chilly Cow ice cream bar in the back of the freezer.  Those are some yummy ice cream bars.

I have slept a lot of hours today, which felt amazing.  I was really tired yesterday.  We needed graveyard coverage at work last night so I am expecting a call to go in tonight.  So, I tired to sleep some extra hours.  I could probably sleep even more!  I need to get in a workout today but I’ve not decided what I feel like doing.  Some sort of movement is important today as I was hoping to get ahead of the game yesterday but didn’t do any extra activity.  But, I am good for my monthly totals.  Let’s keep the train rolling!

Have a great day.

No comments: