6/3/20

Weekly WI: ONEderland...Again

I can’t believe it has taken me a couple days to find time to sit down and type up a blogpost.  The last few days at work were insane.  It has been a rollercoaster of emotions that is for sure.  But, I survived.

Speaking of work, since I had some work stress this week I had no idea what to expect at the scale.  I was pleasantly surprised to see…



I am OFFICIALLY back in ONEderland!  OMG.  I have been waiting five years for this moment.  The scale was 199.0 making it really official again.



Needless to say, that instantly took away my bad mood that was a hold over from the work night before.  That meant it was time to met up with Brenda and Phoenix for some fun.



We rented bikes along the Boise Greenbelt and rode to a few bars/restaurants.  It was a lot of fun and was really great stress relief.



I met up with Phoenix again later in the evening.  It is so great summer is here.  I can hardly wait to start having social time with my friends again.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!