1/6/21

Weekly WI: Another Week And Another Gain

Good Morning.  Happy Wednesday.  I feel like I lost a whole day yesterday, which I really needed the downtime.


I woke up with a few sniffles and thankfully I am better today.  I decided I better get on the scale at home as I didn’t feel I should go to my in-person Workshop if I still wasn’t 100% by 5pm.  It was the right choice and I took a much needed nap.


The results of my first Weigh-In in of 2021, as expected, was a gain.  I knew I would gain due to being out of town and out of my normal WW routine.  The gain was minimal but it is now two back-to-back gains.  So, I am setting the breaks and really staying focused this week.




I also noticed over the last three weeks completing my Weekly Check In on my WW app that my happy have has gotten a bit sad.






Gaining is tough.  Especially last week I didn’t expect a gain.  I would love to see the WOOSH and drop all three of those points on Tuesday.  I don’t know if that is possible but I do know seeing a loss is completely in my control.  The rest we just never know.


So far I am on track, pre-tracking where necessary, and planning my meals.  I even pre-tracked ice cream on Thursday.  I am always needing to remind myself that I don’t have to be a points Nazi, I just have to get back on track.

No comments: