4/27/21

Weekly Weigh-In: Ouch, That Hurts

Good Morning!  It is early compared to my late night shift.  I have a conference the next couple of days so my sleep has not been the best.  Let’s do this!


I was going to skip the scale.  I probably should have skipped the scale.  I am a bit bummed with how I let last week get out of control.  Eventually the decision to check in with the scale is to make sure I don’t let the lax/over indulgence of last week spill over into this week.  Seeing that scale number, while I stings, can help my mindset.




This isn't accurate.  I didn't earn a blue dot on Thursday.



I am hoping that the last few days of sodium will at least help one pound of that gain drop off.  Ooof…this was one a doozie.  I am also outside of my usual routine this week and a high point day was already possibly on the agenda Thursday.  I’m just trying to get my head in the game.


I won’t be able to attend either of my WW Workshops today.  This week’s technique brings our habit building month full circle.






I’m still not really great at this habit building but I will keep working at it.



No comments: