6/15/22

Weekly WI: Caution - Danger Ahead

My weigh-in this week was not what I was expecting for hoping for.  I had a gain and I’m scratching my head to figure out why.  It was an on plan week and after the portion control WW technique last week, I really focused on weighing and measuring those foods I had gotten away from.  When I saw the spike, I was less than pleased.  I am once again in the 200s and much more regularly than I have been in a while.





I am also up 8.2 pounds from last year.




Grrrr…


I decided to retake the WW Personal Points Assessment and pick some new Zero Point Foods.






I am planning to shake things up with some different foods I’ve not had in a while and also really work on intentional activity.  My daily points dropped so I now have 16 instead of 18.  




I met up with a WW member and her husband in the park for a mobility friendly chair workout.  It might have been a small group but we had fun.




I loaded up a You Tube Silver Sneakers workout on my iPad and lead the group in 20 minute workout.  My Mom popped in for the last half.  We will for sure do this again.




I am headed off to work for my overtime shift.  I am so exited to have tomorrow off with nothing on the agenda!  WhoooHooo.  I really also want to focus on more downtime/rest on my days off.

No comments: