10/6/22

Weekly WI: Three Times The Activity

 Good Morning and Happy Thursday!


I am about to start a long stretch at work so I’m meeting up with some friends today for some social fun and so looking forward to it.


This week is WW Walking Week and on Tuesday there were three group walks scheduled.  Since I didn’t have to work after my morning WW workshop, I decided I’d hit up all three walks.  This not only gave me an activity boost but it also helped me earn my 200% movement with my Apple Watch as part of my October Activity Challenge.  





On top of all of that, I got to mingle with our amazing members!  One walk was at 11am and then I raced to the second walk across town at noon.  The third walk was at 4pm.  It was all so much fun and we had beautiful weather.


My weekly WI was a loss on my home scale (still working off the vacation weight) but a gain at the official WW scale (vacation weight).  I have 16 weeks until our group cruise so my goal is one pound a week.  Let’s do this!





After a full day of activity, I was exhausted.  




I fixed The Hubs and I an easy taco dinner and then relaxed on the couch with a beer.  It as much earned and much needed.





No comments: