5/16/23

Weekly WI: Facing The Scale

Hello and Happy Tuesday!


I faced the scale today after three weeks away, a vacation, and a week that was no where near on track, the gain is actually manageable.


The only bummer is I was already up three pounds before we left for vacation thus I am now about 6ish pound to my feel good weight.  I have quite the hurdle to get over and I will conquer!





The goal this week is get back under 200 pounds.  I plan to accomplish this by getting back to those tools that helped me be successful in the past.  I am also going to take a break from alcohol this week and get the sugar/treats back out of my (almost daily) diet.  


I also plan to get back to a workshop as a member, either virtual or in-person.  I need the accountability and I really miss being able to share as a member thus adding one more layer to getting back to what made me so successful in the past.


I’ll be back with my travel recap.

No comments: