10/1/24

Weekly WI: Tackling The Post Vacation Blues

Goooooood Morning and Happy Tuesday.


I’ve been back to the grind for a week and as usual, it has been a busy week.  This week is expected to be busy as well and it is my favorite month…




So lots of fun to be had.  Birthday & Oktoberfest in the same month?  I am one lucky gal!


My vacation gain was 8 pounds and while I was wayyyy over my points this week on a few days (hooray for tracking), I managed to snag a loss of 4.6 pounds.  




The biggest thing this loss does for me is helps my mental state.  I’ve been really struggling this last week and my members at my workshop gave me such great motivation along with some really great virtual workshops when I was prepping for this week’s technique.  I’m feeling alllll the areas of my gain in my mid section and that hasn’t been helping the mindset either.  This is going to be a busy month but with some advise I heard at a workshop this week, I will work on releasing those feelings of needing to do all the right things all the time.  Sometimes you just have to do what you're doing and keep on moving.  Tracking was successful last week, even when I went into the negatives.  


My mantra: you can have whatever you want, you just have to weigh, measure, and track it!

No comments: