4/7/14

Why I Want To Get Back To My Goal Weight


My friend Dawny asked me what the reason(s) were I wanted to get back to goal.  I’m sure I’ve shared them here and there on my blog but here are the reasons why I am working hard to get back to my goal weight.

 

  • The biggest reason is I want to be a free paying member again. In our area you have to pay each week you are over the 2 lb limit. I have heard this is not the case at other WW centers and that you just pay the one month fee.  Not the case in Idaho.  We have to pay for each week we are over our goal weight.  For me, that is $9 a week and $36 a month.  While paying won't stop me from going to my WW meeting I do like being free and I miss that very much.  Plus, I could spend that $36 elsewhere if I was free again.  Another perk.
     
  • While I don't use eTools for much it has come in handy.  I like using eTools for the recipe builder and to search for PPVs on food items and/or restaurants. The free vouchers I was earning are good until May 2015 so I am good for a while but would love to be earning the vouchers again.
     
  • I LOVE the key charm you receive for being at goal every 10 months.  I really look forward to collecting the Bravo stickers each month and a key charm every 10 months.  I miss that accomplishment.
     
  • Lastly I want to get back to goal as I don't want to be bigger than my size 14 and so I need to continue to bring my weight back down. All of the clothes I own are size 12-14 and M and L.  It all fits but that muffin top get bigger the bigger I get!

No comments: