5/11/14

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother’s Day to:

~The woman who gave birth to me


~Has always been in my corner

~Shaped me and guided me

~Continues to support me

~Loves me unconditionally

~And who I look so much like



Love you Mom.  Thanks for all you have done for me through the years.  I could not have asked for a better mother.  Enjoy your day!


I attempted to take Mom to lunch on Thursday, and actually pay, but she vetoed my payment when she saw I brought her flowers.  Silly Mom!  I love flowers and I enjoy giving them just as much.  Flowers always brighten a person’s day.



I am also sending a Happy Mother’s Day to my sister Katie.  We are so lucky to have these two cute kids in our lives.  They make me smile (red kool aid for temporary hair dye…how fun).


I am thinking of my lovely Grandma A today.  Man I miss this woman so much.



No comments: