2/16/15

Facing The Scale After A Non-Healthy Week


Well, WI is tomorrow.  GULP!

(cue the funeral music)

Part of me wants to skip my WW meeting.  I feel embarrassed.  I really let my week get out of control and after my gain last week (2.6 pounds) I have NO wiggle room for another gain this week.  If I had to guess, I’d say I am back in the 200s.  I will never understand why it takes seeing an ugly number on the scale to kick my booty into gear.

Kenyon and I were talking at dinner last night.  He doesn’t really like his scale number either.  We always say we will be supportive of each other and then one of us usually talks the other into eating out.  Obviously meal planning is the key to reducing the amount of times we eat out in the week.  If we eat at home more not only would the scale show it but so would our pocket books.  Tomorrow when we are off work together we need to come up with some meal ideas that fit both of us and our goals for healthier eating.

I am not sure yet what tomorrow will bring.  I know I shouldn’t skip my meeting.  I am tempted to at least skip the scale.  I guess I’ll think on it and see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: