2/7/15

Avocardo

Kenyon and I were trying to come up with a name for my car. I don't really have a habit of naming the things I own but after purchasing Karl, and in fact calling my MacBook Karl, well....it is kind of fun.

The color of my car is actually called Alien II so we were trying to think of names that were still normal but had an alien or UFO tie to them. The best we came up with was Roswell, Rozzy for short.



Unbeknownst to my coworker about our naming game, on Friday I heard one of supervisors refer to my car as avocado. That made me laugh and I shared the story of picking out a name. My coworker said she thinks my car looks like an avocado. I sort of like that name and it is pretty fun.

Kenyon laughed when he heard the avocado story and showed me a You Tube clip of a Subway commercial where they love avocado so much that she has an Avocardo. Holy cow. That was funny. You can see the clip here.

I did a Google search for Avocardo and these two popped up. I sent them on to my coworker so she could get a laugh out of it too. I am still tempted to call my new car Avocado. I think it fits.




No comments: