6/20/13

Blogging From My New MacBook Air

I had meant to put up a separate post for my 100th blog post and missed seeing that was yesterday.

Thanks to those out there reading my blog.  I enjoy writing it and try to get a post up each day.  I hope you will continue to stop by.


Well, the exciting day finally arrived!!!

I got my text message notification that my new MacBook Air had arrived and a day early.  I was about to start stalking The Apple Store to see if it had come early.  Turns out I didn't have to.

Meet the newest addition to my family.  Isn't he a beauty?  He?  I have decided to call him Karl.  I don't normally name my devices and cars but in this case I am going to make an exception.  Karl just seems to fit.

I bought a green case for it and I love to see the Apple logo shining through.  It complete Karl's look and fits my personality.

I promise not to bring it up again….too often…but until the newness wears off, I am pretty excited.




No comments: