6/27/13

My First Sea Plane Experience

I rode in a sea plane for the first time during our visit to Coeur d’ Alene. 








This was actually my first time in a small plane all together.  The sea plane is such a neat experience.  Since I was in the back, I couldn’t see much of our take off and landing. 



The views from the air were spectacular.  Our flight was 40 mile and 20 minute.  The scenic flight flew us over the Coeur d’ Alene lakes where we saw many houses each of which had a private boat dock. 









We flew over the Coeur d’ Alene Resort and saw the floating green, where the pilot said the cost to play a round of golf is $250. 









There was this rope hanging from the wing that the pilot and his helper used to pull the plane to the dock once we landed.  I tried to get some action shots as we landed so you could see that rope go from in the air to hanging down once we landed.









It was a really neat experience and I wished it was a longer flight.

The rest of our day was spent walking around the Coeur d’ Alene area where I snapped photos of some amazing houses!






















No comments: