6/28/13

Meltz Extreme Grilled Cheese


Metlz Extreme Grilled Cheese diserves its own separate blog post. It was THAT amazing!!




When Kenyon and I were in Coeur d' Alene we were looking on the Yelp app for somehwere to eat. Meltz was listed in the $ category, which made for a good priced lunch, and also had all five stars. I wasn't sure I really wanted something that heavy and doubted our decision on the drive over.

One taste of my Extreme Grilled Cheese sandwich and I wished we had a Meltz in Boise!!! It is delicious and a must try at least once if you are in an area that has one. I have no idea what the PPVs are and I would rather not know in fear of tanting this wonderful tasting sandwich.

Kenyon and I split the Chicken Barby Blue sandwich.

CHICKEN “BARBY BLUE”: Swiss, Gorgonzola, Grilled Chicken, Cobb-Smoked Ham, Caramelized Onions, Herbed Parmesan Crumbs, Creamy Honey-Mustard Barbeque Sauce.”






After just one bite I instantly wished I had my own whole sandwich all for my own. We also split a serving of their homemade potato chips. Eh, not as great as the sandwich.

If I lived in an area with a Meltz I could totally see going back and trying a new sandwich each time. I suspect there isn't a bad tasting sandwich there.




1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hi Linsey, This is the owner Meltz. Thanks so much for the compliments. I enjoyed reading your blogpost. I was wondering if you might post it to yelp, so that others might find my little sandwich shop! Thanks again and hope to see you next time in CDA. The sandwiches are always changing and evolving. The Chicken Barby Blue is actually my twist on a Chicken Cordon Bleu. It was never supposed to be on the menu, but people loved it so much we left it. Thanks!