6/10/13

A Really Great Quote


“The body is a mirror of how we live our lives.”


I found this quote on Tina’s blog post and had to share it with you.

Being overweight was a constant reminder of how unhealthy I was. My body was a mirror of an unhealthy lifestyle. While I was socially active, I wasn’t doing much physical activity nor was I putting nutritious food into my body.

Fast forward to today and I know my body is now a mirror of living a healthy lifestyle. I am now active and I make sure I balance my food focusing on getting in as much nutritious food as possible.

I am glad I took the steps to needed to make this change when I did. Regardless of how young or old you are NOW is the right time to make the changes needed to live a healthier lifestyle. You just have to start with one step!

No comments: