4/24/19

Weekly WI: An Ugly End To April

Seeing the FB Memory of my 10 Year WW Lifetime Anniversary pop up a few days ago wasn’t the best timing since I’ve had a month of indulgent vacations.

Pro: my pants still fit and they are my new size 16
Con: I can feel the extra weight that has settled in on my muffin top

While I was dreading my WI yesterday and this is the last opportunity to log an official scale number for the month, the overall results aren’t pretty.


I am bummed that I didn’t do better at working harder to reach my goal of balancing vacation splurges so I could end the month with a maintain.  Or maybe a smaller gain. It is always super frustrating to have to work hard to lose re-gain weight.  But, I’ll do it and I’ll get back down under 210 again.

I’m in a better mental place today than I was yesterday. I was pretty upset with myself that I gained almost 10 pounds in one month. And I’m just frustrated that I have to work so hard to lose it again. I’m also scared to death about another vacation and the thought of 5 more pounds settling on. It’s all overwhelming right now and I’m just trying to process it all while staying positive.

While we were in Vegas, I went in search of a comparison photo from trip we took a few years ago.  I can’t remember the exact numbers but I think this was two years ago.


Despite my ups and downs, I have been able to keep the scale lower than the year before.  To me, this equals success.

Keep On Keeping On

No comments: