6/1/19

New Month Of Activity


My days are filled with either thoughts of food or thoughts of activity.  I suppose that is what living the WW Lifestyle means.  And this is I stay committed to my program…thinking about it all the time. 

I wish I thought about it all less and allowed it to come naturally, but that type of behavior gets me in trouble quick!  Maybe one day when I’m not so stressed about losing weight I can relax again.  Although I was thinking this morning how good I feel.  A good part of that feeling is due to my increase in activity the last two weeks.

 



I earned an extra award for the month of May, Perfect Month Award, which means I met my daily activity goals each day in May.  I’d been trying to get that award in both March and April but I missed it by just one day each month.  Hooray!

 
 


June is upon us and so a new Apple Watch Activity Challenge has begun.  I have been tasked to log 110 miles this month.  Ugh.  I was looking forward to branching out from just walking as my activity so I’ll have to do some balancing to get in some strength and miles.  The average is 3.6 miles a day, which I don’t meet unless I get in some sort of activity.  I’m determined to earn my monthly awards for all of 2019 so this month will be no exception.  Plus, I don’t have many social plans this month which allows me to get in solid activity on days off.

Speaking of solid activity…I started my day with a walk on the treadmill. 

 


I am still feeling a bit sore from my gym class on Wednesday and hoping that will subside soon.  I’ll do some upper body tomorrow and stretching along with getting in some miles.  After all, I’ve got an award to earn.

Have a great Saturday.



No comments: