6/11/19

Weekly WI: NOT In The 220s

It’s late in the day but I wanted to check in since today was WI Day.



It could have been waaaaaaaay worse so I’ll take the 0.8 gain.  It almost feels like a maintain.  And the best part is that I’m still under 220.  I really don’t want to dip back into the 220s again.  Plus, looking back at my weight record for years previously, I’m still down and down is always good!



It helped my mood BIG TIME to see the small gain so I knew it was going to be a good day.



I met Phoenix and her kids for lunch at Burnt Lemon Grill.  We’ve been trying different restaurants each week.  I had thought about a hamburger and pre-tracked it all.  But, the more I thought about it, the more I didn’t want to feel yucky so I changed to a grilled chicken sandwich instead.  They had a really yummy looking Malibu chicken sandwich that had pineapple and ham.  It was good.  I even pre-tracked for a few tater tots.  The best part is I didn’t feel all yucky after like high point foods tend to do.  For dessert, I had a WW Lemon Cookie snack bar that I bought at my studio after my workshop.  



It was really good and I enjoyed it.  This will make a yummy dessert for the week and should keep my sweet tooth at bay.

I ran a few errands and made sure to get in extra steps/mileage.  When I got home, I changed into workout clothes and set out on a walk using two different Aaptiv workouts.  



I am over my mileage goal for the day and I hope this helps off-set my overall goal.  I really needed a rest day so I took one yesterday and didn’t log many steps/miles.

I’ve had a 0 SPV snack and have pre-tracked my dinner so I’ll have 2 rollover points today.  It is a super social week with food and alcohol so I’m working really hard to maximize my 0 SPV foods.  I follow @ww.maintaining.mayhem on Instagram and watched her Insta-Story last night.  She was talking about her -130 point week and how she was accepting that she would have a gain this week.  However, she is rolling into a busy week with some planned meals out.  After a gain, it is always nice to be back in your usual routine.  Sometimes, that isn’t the case.  So, just like her, I’m going to stay the course this week and TRACK IT ALL!  


Hopefully I won’t go into the negative on my points.

No comments: