1/7/20

Arizona Living

Hello from Scottsdale, Arizona.


This Idaho Girl is slightly obsessed with seeing palm trees and cacti at every glance.  I can't wait to get a photo with a real, up-close, saguaro cactus. Scottsdale, AZ is beautiful.  It is also quite ritzy.  

We haven’t been able to explore a great deal yet since these night-shifters are still trying to get their sleep turned around.  Plus, it was an early day of travel yesterday and I woke up way too early so I was exhausted when we arrived.

Kenyon is currently napping and I’m drinking coffee, catching up on a few items, and blogging.  I’m going to join the group meet-up at the resort we are staying at for a walk around the complex here shortly.  We eventually want to move into a retirement community (in about 10 years) so I might as well get a feel for it now.  There is so much to do on the property and also a very nice pool/hot tub area, which is where the restaurant and bar is located.  They have local beer on tap too.  I might stay here forever!


We have a few items on the agenda during our stay and are still hoping to meet up with family and friends.  Okay, I better finish up my coffee and make a bite to eat before I get in my activity.  Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: