9/29/20

Weekly WI: A Small Loss

 Good Morning.


It was a very quick turnaround today after having to hold over at work until 4am.  I had to be up for my Virtual WW Workshop this morning at 9:30am.  


I had a small loss this week, “only” 0.6 pounds.  




I was starting to worry I wouldn’t have a loss this week.  Despite my points-bomb Friday at Oktoberfest, it was an on-track week with six days of blue dots.  I ended up WW Week in the red with +1 of WSPA.  





Not too bad.  I tracked as best as I could.  




I have also really ramped up the activity last week with the last push before the end of September and my lofty Apple Watch Activity Goal.  I have two days let and still just under 1,500 calories to burn.  Yikes!


I received some positive news in that our local WW Studios are opening up two in-person workshops for a limited attendance meeting.  Oh man.  How exciting!  I am debating on how I can make one or the other work.  Once I start going back to the in-person studio, I won’t be weighting as light as I do at home, naked, when I jump on the scale after rolling out of bed.  They are only allowing 13 people on a first-come-first-serve basis.


Going back to the “official” WW Scale means I’ll probably not see 199 again for a while.  The scales in the studio locations seem to weight heavier than my home scale.  It will feel really good to be back in the in-person workshops.

No comments: