8/20/21

My Apple Watch Owns Me

I have been exercising like it’s my part-time job lately. 


I had to put the Apple Watch on the charger late last night before it ran out of battery. I later saw that I was two minutes shy of breaking my current record of longest minutes in a workout. Well…not to let an award pass me by, it was 11:30pm, I got my watch off the charger, and I completed 5 minutes on my bike machine. 





Award earned!


It was a big activity day on Wednesday. I woke up earlier than necessary and with extra time, cool temp, and morning sunrise, I set out for a walk and a Polo chat with my gal pal Dawny. I also had plan to meet Phoenix to ride bikes along the Greenbelt after an on-line work training. Our ride was for over an hour and a lot of fun. Afterwards, we enjoyed some fancy cocktails at Bardenay in Eagle.






It is my very favorite beer season and I caved and bought a variety pack. Sam Adams Oktoberfest and Jack-O are both amazing! 






I’m enjoying my extra days off and now that The Hubs is also off work, we will get some quality time together. It’s going to be a very busy few weeks ahead with our staffing shortages at work. 


No comments: