1/2/22

Your Mental Health Is Important Too

Hello 2022.  It’s good to see you.




My New Years Eve as uneventful in the party-front and really eventful on the work-front.  We were slammed between weather road closures, traffic, stops, crashes, warrant arrests, stuck motorists within the road closure, and DUI arrests.  It as nice to have a more mild shift Saturday vs. Friday.  


For weeks now, I’ve been telling myself, “it will slow down soon.”  Each time I say that, life feels busier and busier.  I really want to make 2022 about better work-life balance.  I’ve let others tear me down and I hate feeling that way.  I am a very positive person and dwelling on the negative makes me feel awful all the time.  I plan to seek out a counselor to help me work through some of what I’ve been dealing with.  I need professional help to guide me towards a healthier mindset which will trickle down to other areas of my life.  


I am very lucky to have seen success in 2021 with my weight loss and health journey.  I plan to continue that into 2022 and really hunker down to re-claim goal.  It is time.  



A fresh new month always makes me feel energized. 

No comments: