3/1/24

Weekly WI: The Mole Hill

Good Morning!  I have been so far behind in life lately.  With that, I decided to skip my Saturday update on the Colonel’s PT Challenge and update you on my delayed Weekly WI.  Then, I’ll catch up on the PT Challenge next week.  I also want to update you on our 2024 travel plans.

 

Can you believe it is March…

 


I love March and I love Spring.  I am anxious for warmer weather but in true fashion, March usually brings high winds for Idaho. 

 

I had my Weekly WI and my employee weigh-in.  I was down 2 pounds on my home scale.

 


My monthly progress is quite the mole hill.  I feel good being on the other side of the hill and have lots more progress to make.

 


I’ve been struggling a bit with tracking.  I know it helps me stay accountable, but I’ve been trailing off on consistent tracking near the beginning or the end of the week.  Sometimes I’ll go back and fill it in.  I mean…I are it so I might as well track it.

 

On Wednesday, I had a facial from my niece Hailey, who is attending beauty school.  I felt so refreshed and a little “face drink” after the amazing massage she gave me.  I can’t wait to go again.




No comments: