3/12/24

Weekly WI: My Resistance Muscle Has Boarded The Struggle Bus

I have been struggling.  It appears my resistance muscle has boarded the struggle bus and taken a comfy seat.  



My Weigh-In this week was not pretty and a gain was 100% expected.






The last month has been filled with ups and downs.  One minute I am on track and plugging along and the next, I’m eating with reckless abandon.  I also have been consuming a lot more alcohol with more social situations.  It all adds up.




My activity was off the charts last week!  I made time for intentional exercise everyday except yesterday.  I had planned to clean house today for my 32 minutes…but running errands took up too much time.  My plan this week is to keep the activity up and ramp it up even more where I can.


I am also going to work on better balance with my food and consistent tracking.  I will track for several days and then let it drop off.  When I saw two weeks of large losses, I was tracking 100% and being accountable to what I was eating.  I need to get back to that habit to continue to find success.  


It is never easy when you know what you need to do but don’t want to do.

No comments: