I have been
MIA and my social calendar has been packed!
If you’re an
avid reader of this blog you know that there is a direct impact between the
amount of social situation and my weight.
More Social
= Less Focused & Weight Gain
Less Social
= More Focused & Weight Loss
Even my WW
app knows this. My Weight Heath Score dipped to an all-time low.
The closer
we inch towards vacation, the harder it has been to stay on
track. One thing is for sure, there has been no lack of FUN!
July started
with a RV trip to Hagerman with some Elk friends. My cousin Debbie
joined us. We spent half a day kayaking on the river exploring Blue
Heart Springs. It was so much fun. We finished off at the
hot springs, which was not fully hot and felt so good on a day with 100+ degree
temps!
The next
weekend was the annual Owyhee Cattleman’s Association annual meeting in Silver
City. Phoenix and Stacey joined us along with my parents, sister,
sister’s friend, niece, and her boyfriend. It was an enjoyable
weekend and once again…HOT! That has been the theme of July, and our
fire season is off to a blazing start with much of Idaho and surrounding states
rapidly burning.
This last
week was a triple fun but very busy weekend. Thursday, we attended a
baseball game at the Hawks Memorial Stadium. We stayed through the 7th inning
to try and win a cooler. I was two numbers away. It was
half priced beer day so that was a WIN for sure, plus our Boise Hawks were
winning the game.
Friday was
Banana Ball. The Party Animals vs. the Texas
Tailgaters. Wow, what an interesting and very cult-like
experience. Did I mention yet it was HOT! So…so…so hot
and our seats were in direct sun for 2 hours. We left early after we
just couldn’t take the heat anymore. I don’t think I’d do another BB
game, but it was an interesting concept.
Saturday, we
celebrated Phoenix and Stacey at their wedding shower. I think you
can sense the theme…it was HOT! But oh
so much fun. It is making me super
excited for the wedding cruise in September.
Whew, that
is a lot of social. And that isn’t even
all of it. This last week has been extra
filled with fun. When we return form
vacation, I will for sure be looking forward to getting back to healthy
habits.

No comments:
Post a Comment