8/29/26

Weekly WI: I'm Baaaaack....

 We have returned home from our Baltic Cruise Vacation. 

I also came down with a nasty cold virus, which I think I am on the downhill side.

 

The morning of our flight to Helsinki, Finland, I turned off the work phone and put by Weight Watchers app into vacation mode.  For two weeks the only thing on the agenda was relaxing!

 



There is a lot of walking in Europe.  I surpassed my activity goals with a total of 76.54 miles and climbed a total of 81 flights of stairs.  So may not have as much of a relaxing vacation per se but still we had a great time! 

 



I’ll make sure I get those travel recaps up soon since I took a zillion photos.

 


This week has been about getting back on track and tackling the vacation gain, which has been harder than necessary when not feeling 100%.  Despite it all, I have been accurately tracking, even the high point days! 

 

I am feeling better with the change of anti-depressant medication and once I fully kick this crud, I am looking forward to cooler temps and reconnecting with activity. 

 

I’ve got a lot of re-gain to tackle from the last several years.  I must stay focused on small tangible steps which I are manageable today.

No comments: