2/19/21

The Worst Four Letter Word In The English Language: SNOW

I have been earning awards like a fool lately.

 

I had a week where I filled my Movement, Exercise, and Stands circles each day for a seven day stretch.

 


I also earned an award for logging a workout during a seven day stretch.




And finally, there was a special award for Valentine’s Day which I earned 60 for completing minutes of activity.

 


I am exhausted!  What has caused this burst of energy?


SNOW

 





I was forced to shovel snow multiple times on Friday and Saturday at home and at work.  Oh man is my body tired.  It is February and a winter storm rolled through dumping almost 10 inches of snow on us in 24 hours.  Oy. 

 

Some days I forget it is February and I think it is December again.  Living in Boise we don’t get much snow.  I guess Mother Nature was making up for lost time.

 

We have snow coming this week as well.  Send Help!

 

No comments: