12/7/21

Weekly WI: Scale Skip

Good Morning! 


Before we left for Vegas I had made up my mind that I would be skipping the scale this week.  I’ve been back on track (mostly, minus my sugar tooth) for two days and it is just not enough time to make a dent in vacation weight gain.  I am going to continue to stay on the November month-end high and continue to stay the course this week as I get back on track. 




I finished up the November Apple Watch Activity Challenge with one day to spare. 





It was a burst of activity last month that allowed me to get back to to daily exercise.  With the choice of tracking steps or minutes on the WW app, my choice to track minutes gives me that reason to move each day.  Which bring us to December.



I have a lofty goal for December and it is all about the miles.  I find there is only so much treadmill walking I look forward to.  The good news is using the bike/elliptical machine and putting my hand on my knee, I earn steps!  So, this will be how I conquer the final month of 2021 making this three years in a row that I have met my Apple Watch Activity Goal.

No comments: