1/3/18

Operation "Get Smaller Before Europe"


My blog posts will most likely be on the later side now that I am on graveyard.  If I get enough motivation, I might start publishing early in the morning.  Either way, I’ll keep up with my blog content as best as I can.

It is nice being back on graveyard and I think I got some good sleep tonight so I should be over the hump later this week.  My food has been on track, and even a little light.  I am slightly worried I am eating too little this week.  So, I’m working on that as I go along since I don’t have a real solid meal plan.  I’ve got two events lined up for Saturday so I know I’ll be spending some points then.

Here is my weight chart over the last month:

 


I am really happy seeing a downward trend and while I do have a number goal of five pounds a month, I really just want to see a continuous downward trend.  I am feeling good and energized as the scale goes down.  It is crazy to think about how fast I could lose all this weight if I could just drop it at rapid speed.  But, I am also realistic and it is going to take a while.  Operation “Get Smaller Before Europe” is well under way.

I was going to pop into the gym today for an afternoon class but ended up sleeping a bit too long.  I think I’ll set an alarm tomorrow so I am awake in time.  It sure was nice sleeping in today and sleeping for a solid stretch of hours.  Kenyon is back to work tonight for his first night shift.  Oh boy….here we go!

No comments: