2/28/19

February Comes To An End In The Red Zone


The month of February has come to an end.  It wasn’t the best month…but so far is my worst month of 2019.  I ended up gaining back 3.4 pounds of the 4 pounds I lost in January.  DOH!  The good news is that keeps me in the black for 2019.  Yeah.

 


I have no idea why February was so tough but all I can do from here is re-focus and keep working hard to reach my goals of re-claiming my 100 pounds lost and getting back under 200 pounds.

I was able to attend my Tuesday AM meeting, which allowed me to see all my favorite WW members.  I also met the new leader, Cindie.  She is young and has light purple hair…so a perfect match for me.  But seriously, I really did like her and I look forward to returning to that meeting in April when my days off at work change.  It appears she will be a good fit for the meeting location as well.  That is a huge relief!

I decided to skip the WW scale on Tuesday since I had done a quick WI at home and was up 2 pounds.  I didn’t need to add more insult to injury and have an even larger gain for the month of February.  I’m hoping over the next week and a half I can get these gains turned back around.  I know I have to act and not just hope…so I do plan to act!

 


I was looking over my yearly weight loss record in the graph.

 


What was pleasantly surprising is that it looks as though I am not too far off the line marked 198 pounds.  And, it is nice to see that I’ve come down quite a ways from the large spike in 2016. 

I really wish I could get these gains turned back around.  I really have no idea what is going on other than it is something within me.  I am guessing soon I’ll need to turn back to the basics.  Maybe try to up the 0 SPV foods more?  It is so easy to “spin the wheels” as my friend Dawny would say when she is working hard through a mental struggle.  I have no social plans until Saturday.  I have also planned my meals and snacks, which will help me be successful.  I’m going to keep working on that activity each day too as that makes me feel really good.

No comments: