2/23/19

Strive For A Little More And Push Harder

I have a million things on my to-do today but wanted to make sure I got my activity in first thing so I could ensure I would get it done. My usual has been to watch a show on TV while on the treadmill. Today, I changed it up with an Aaptiv threadmill workout that would allow me to zone out.

This was a good workout and it really pushed me today. The first half was incline intervals that had me up as high at 10. The second half was endurance that had me jogging at a 4.5 speed. 



By the way, I love my Apple Air Pods. They were a great investment that I bought at Costco when I upgraded my Apple Watch to a series 4. Here I am modeling them with my morning bed hair. I’m growing my hair out so it’s super wild when I wake up.


I won’t say I did this workout to burn off the cookie and pizza splurging last night...but, it did make me feel better to sweat a bit. And, since I had the Aaptiv Coach in my ear encouraging me, I pushed myself harder. 

FYI, cookie delivery right to your doorstep is addictive and dangerous.


No comments: