2/10/19

Weekly WI: Feeling Bummed


I’m checking in late as it has been a busy, but fun weekend.  I’ll recap the weekend for you tomorrow.

My Weekly WI was a bit of a shock and a total letdown.  Despite having a really great week, I saw a gain for the second week in a row, 0.2 pounds.  The receptionist asked me if it was expected, to which I replied no.  I have no idea why I gained and since I have gained 3 pounds over the last two weeks, it is super upsetting.

 


I went back and looked at my weight record from this time over the last four years.  I needed some different perspective to keep me motivated. 

 


There is also nothing I would change about last week.  I engaged in some heavy activity that left me sore all week.  I still feel good in my clothes…well…a little bloated today after my weekend festivities.

 


That also brings me to the weekend.  I went really overboard yesterday evening and I think in a way, I was “eating” my feelings.  But, there is nothing I can do about that reckless behavior now except make this week a good week.  I have no idea what is going on and I really had wished I’d start seeing continual losses as we get further into 2019. 

Ugh.  I’m still a bit depressed about it all.

Sorry to end on a bummer note.  I hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: