2/25/19

Oscars Party 2019 - Green Book Wins Best Picture

My Oscar Party 2018 was a success. And it was so much fun! 


This year I decided to try themed food after Danielle game me many ideas. It came together easily but we did have a lot of sweets leftover. My coworkers are going to be happy today when I bring it all with my to my OT shift.






Here was the menu:
Fried Chicken Popcorn - “Green Book”
Mexican Bean Dip & Chips - “Roma”
Cucumber Sandwiches Fit For A Queen - “The Favourite”
Artery Clogging Pepperoni Rolls - “Vice”
Chocolate Covered Pretzel - “Black Panther”
Chocolate and White Donuts - “BlacKKlansman”
Rainbow Skittles & Mustache Straws - “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Hard Liquor - “A Star Is Born”

I also served Sweet Kettle and Air Popped popcorn. And, Kelsey brought these adorable popcorn cupcakes that were delicious and not super sweet.

Needless to say, I overdid it...big time. I’m drinking my water today and keeping the points low since I have WI again tomorrow. 

Happy Monday.

No comments: