2/26/22

At Home Italian Dinner

I love Italian food but man oh man is it a lot of points.  My favorites are lasagna, chicken parmesan, and fettucine. 

I spotted some breaded chicken patties in the freezer section at Walmart and was pleasantly surprised when I used the barcode scanner in my WW app one patty was just 3 points on my Personalized Points plan.  What was even better is that it was a nice sized patty for 3 points.  I knew instantly I could make it into chicken parmesan at-home.

 


Since I love fettuccini too, I also picked up a WW frozen meal that was 7 points to go along with my chicken parmesan rounding out a delicious Italian dinner with a fraction of the points. 

 

I have made this twice so far and really enjoyed every bite.  The entire plate is just 10 points on my plan which doesn’t break the bank.

 

Enjoy.

 

 

 

No comments: